Savings Calculator - Canadian Savings Calculator
Our Savings Calculator will help you determine how much will be the future value of your savings, given the present value of your savings, assumed yearly yield and years to grow.
Our Savings Calculator can answer questions like "How much will be the future value of my savings, if my savings are $100,000 now and I get an average yearly yield of 5% for the next 10 years?"
Our Canadian Savings Calculator has 4 inputs:
- Initial Savings - This is the amount of money you start with or the present value of your savings.
- Yearly Yield - This is the yearly yield you assume to get in percentages.
- Years to Grow - This is the period for which your money will grow.
- Compound Frequency - This is how frequently does the interest you receive on your money compounds.
The Savings Calculator has a single output:
- Future Value - This is the future value of your savings.
- This savings calculator assumes that your yield rate is constant during the entire period you are doing calculation for.
- This savings calculator is not intended to provide investment advice and can be used for educational purposes only. We do not guarantee the accuracy of this savings calculator and you should not rely on it for estimating the future value of your savings. If you need financial advice please consult qualified financial adviser.